Technical Management is the core service offered by the Safe To Seas Shipping Inc. Safe To Seas Technical Team monitor the vessels' performance closely to ensure optimum operating efficiency. Further, ships under our care are inspected at regular intervals by the superintendent concerned to follow up on all aspects of shipboard operational matters and to maintain an active contact with the vessel. Our Technical Superintendents and Technical Consultants oversee vessel repairs and dockings and Flag State and Class liaison.
The safety of your vessels is our priority and with these tenets in place, we work to maximize the efficiency of your shipboard operations, ensuring those working on board vessels understand that their safety is also the highest priority.
Detailed running cost reports are prepared to ensure that owners are kept fully informed of the financial position, and regular meetings are held with owners to discuss both the technical and financial aspects of the vessel performance
Our Technical Management departments undertake:
• Technical Supervision
• Regular Vessel Inspection Reports
• Monitoring of Vessel Performance
• Dry docking and Repairs
• Budgetary and Financial Control
• Effective Planned Maintenance Systems
• Supplying Technical Advice to Ship’s Owners
• Fuel Oil Testing and Lube Oil Sampling
• Purchasing and Inventory control
• Insurance Placement and Claims Handling